Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop exciting customer-centric digital solutions and business models in the diverse, dynamic and stable work environment at ZEISS Digital Partners. Join our inspiring colleagues in a modern workspace and benefit from our open culture. Cooperating closely with our ZEISS businesses around the globe, we enable the digital future @speed and @scale for ZEISS.
Your role at ZEISS Digital Partners
As a Senior Data Visualization / Interaction Designer, you will play a crucial role in strengthening the online team of the ZEISS Digital Partners and actively contribute to the success of the digital transformation at ZEISS. With a focus on data visualization, you will be working on UI and UX development within an agile set-up to create world class user experiences: covering day-to-day UI/UX design development of existing features, as well as strategic visions to inform the future of the ZEISS online touchpoints, and their increasing integration into ZEISS’ and customers’ digital workflows. In this challenging function, you will be responsible for the visual appearance of external and internal dashboards / data visualizations of online user interfaces and touchpoints. Your focus will be to create brand shaping data visualization with high customer value – as well as delightful interactive behaviors for new and unique digital services. As a Senior Data Visualization / Interaction Designer you can lead project teams to coordinate and translate business requirements, user needs, and technical capabilities into designs and interface behaviors that are brand fitting, visually exciting, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
Take over responsibility for important projects and shape the future of ZEISS!
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a leading UI/UX design agency with proven track record of data visualization projects
- BA or MA degree in Interaction Design, Data / Information Design – or an equivalent work experience. BA or MA degree in data science or similar studies is a major plus
- A true passion for creating measurable impact through data visualization
- Expertise in frontend development of data visualizations, to hands-on-create, implement, and explore
- Advanced skills in interactive and design tools such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, HTML, JS/CSS, Flinto, Sketch, Atomic, InVision, Principle and AfterEffects
- Experience in development of data solutions in a cloud environment – Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Synapse
- Experience in Microsoft Power BI, SAP Fiori, SAP UI5 Developments and SAP Analytics Cloud would be an advantage, as well as knowledge on SAP Data Architecture
- Strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills in English and ideally also German. Ability to communicate the value of (data) design within a design and business context.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte zeissgroup.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.