Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop exciting solutions in a diverse, stable work environment that’s focused on the future. Join us in a modern work environment with an open and inspiring culture and colleagues.
The Digital Innovation Partners unit based in Munich, Oberkochen and Jena is realizing cutting-edge and customer-centric digital solutions jointly with the ZEISS business units.
At ZEISS we encourage creative thinking and innovation. We work in dynamic and interdisciplinary teams and offer individual development perspectives as well as flexibility in organizing your work. We care about our employees and take particular responsibility for improving society and preserving our environment. These core values have shaped our corporate culture at ZEISS for over 170 years.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, ideology, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Your role at ZEISS Digital Innovation Partners
Take over responsibility for important projects and shape the future of ZEISS!
- At least 2+ years of professional experience in a leading UI/UX design agency, brand agency experience is a major plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Fine Arts, Graphic Design – or an equivalent work experience
- A passion for great work, are eager to design visual and dynamic interface experiences that are elegant yet simple and have the understanding to define and execute world-class branded appearances and experiences
- Experience in creating and working with UI pattern libraries and style guides and are well versed in leading mobile UI and Web patterns
- Advanced skills in interactive and design tools such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, HTML, JS/CSS, Flinto, Sketch, Atomic, InVision, Principle and AfterEffects
- As a major plus experience in designing motion graphics with tools such as Adobe After Effects
- Preferably experience with 3D or dimensional design
- Very strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills in English and German as well as the ability to communicate the value of design within a design and business context
Arbeiten bei ZEISS
Wofür wir seit 170 Jahren stehen: Pioniergeist und Bodenhaftung. ZEISS bietet seinen Mitarbeitern ein modernes Arbeitsumfeld, überdurchschnittliche Benefits sowie vielfältige Möglichkeiten zur Weiterentwicklung. Entscheiden Sie Sich für ZEISS.
Die verschiedenen Unternehmensbereiche sowie die zentralen Konzern- und Servicefunktionen bei ZEISS bieten zahlreiche berufliche Möglichkeiten für alle Fachrichtungen.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte live.solique.ch.