Website YattaSolutions Yatta Solutions GmbH
Do you believe software could be more beautiful? When it comes to design, do you see yourself more as a scientist than an artist? Are you looking to join a team that will go the extra mile to deliver brilliant results?
Your key responsibilities
- Modernize and curate our company and product websites
- Develop style guides and pattern libraries to ensure a coherent design—including UI and UX
- Collaborate with co-founders, software engineers, marketeers, and writers to develop and implement pixel-perfect designs
- Contribute to the team by leading our design approach and culture
- Graduate or postgraduate degree in graphic design, communication design, interaction design, digital media or similar
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in design (preferably in agencies, design-oriented companies or startups)
- Proficient in common wireframing and design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC, etc.
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and web frameworks. (Note: You won’t need to code—that’s the developers’ job—but understanding the basics improves collaboration with the team)
- The ability to envision design as a system with implications on future outcomes and deliverables – ideally backed by experience with software design systems, libraries, and components
- Strong analytical skills to transform complexity into design that works and inspires
- A keen eye for aesthetics, usability and typography with a penchant for precision and detail, to the point of perfection
- Interest in tech, startup and development topics
Take heart – apply
It’s not just your qualifications that matter, but who you are and what you want to learn and achieve in the future.
Come by and get to know us. Drinks are on us! o/
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende bitte Deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com