Website Westwing Group AG
Westwing Group AG
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of e-Commerce for home & living to our more than 900.000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1.100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Digital Merchandising & Style Manager â€“ France (m/f/d). In this position, you will use your creative skills for digital merchandising and content to make sure that customers enjoy a fascinating, cute and fresh website that inspires them every day.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Daily management & implementation of merchandising on the Westwing website and apps to improve and shape visual customer experience online
- Creative quarterly planning and content optimization based on research to identify inspiring brands and key trends on the French market
- Coordination of the daily newsletter for Westwing France to make sure that customers always see a stunning offering online
- Project management of larger onsite events such as seasonal or sales promotions
- Constant contribution of creative ideas linked to Westwingâ€™s onsite marketing strategy
- Elaborating and interpreting reports regarding marketing activities linked to the French newsletter
You come with:
- Bac+3 minimum (Bachelorâ€™s Degree)
- Creative skills and sensitivity for leading brands and trends
- Passion for home & living and interior design
- Proactive team player with excellent communication skills and hands-on mentality
- Experience in editing and managing content in e-Commerce
- Excellent organizational skills and a detail-oriented work ethic
- Advanced level in Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- Fluency in French and English
- A truly shaping digital merchandising position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a leading eCommerce company
Contact Person: Cathrin Luttmann
Interested? Looking forward to your application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.
Um sich fĂĽr diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org