Website Westwing Group AG
Westwing Group AG
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Graphic Designer (m/f/d) who loves to push creative boundaries and together with a highly creative team contributes to inspiring, engaging, wonderful content.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Creating visionary and captivating designs for various projects such as trend reports, presentations, new formats and layouts for the website
- Bringing our ideas to life with your amazing skills (illustrations, presentations, small animations, picture design)
- Knowing the Westwing aesthetics and not being afraid to spice it up
- Identifying the latest design trends and do image research
- Spreading your creativity: Share cool/ creative concepts/ layout ideas in cooperation with our team (yes, we want your opinion)
You come with:
- Passion and love for your job, a great spirit and high motivation
- Fluency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong editorial skills (you might need to text now and then)
- A discerning eye for photography and layouts
- You are enthusiastic for home & living, interior, lifestyle and fashion and have a very fast understanding for the latest trends
- Highly creative way of working and being open for new suggestions
- Amazing teamplayer skills and a positive attitude
- You have good time management skills, are a true organizational talent and love getting things done
- Very good English + German skills
- A truly shaping position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and creative team
- An inspirational way of working and creating great materials
Contact Person: Yasmin Linscott
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, work & education references and your portfolio) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.
Westwing Group AG
Moosacher Straße 88