Website upday GmbH & Co. KG
upday is a personalized news service.
upday is a personalized news service. We combine editorial expertise and curation with the very latest personalization technologies to bring our readers the stories that matter to them. Because our vision is to contribute to a better informed and more trustworthy world. Upday is a subsidiary of Axel Springer SE with our headquarters in Berlin. We are growing fast and looking for creative and committed people to help build the upday vision.
If you’re looking to join a young, dynamic, international team full of fantastic talent that has the energy of a start-up but the stability of an established media company – look no further, we are your match!
- You will be the senior designer in a constantly developing creative environment. Become a trusted advisor for product design related topics
- Take ownership in the areas of app design, as well as other design formats, such as marketing, animations or moving images
- Have a digital focus and an affinity for news and news products
- Take your role as a Senior Designer and you are able to coordinate other team members
- A general understanding and development skills of code (HTML5, CSS and JS) and digital marketing that helps you communicate with other teams
- Testing and improving the design and user experience of our products
- You are fluent in English. German or any other language is a plus
- You have at least 6 years of experience in App Design
- You possess a huge passion for graphic and App Designs
- You are experienced in designing successful as well as human-centred digital experienced in a software product environment
- You have knowledge in building UI and designing for multiple plattforms like Android, iOS, Web
- You masters programs like Figma, Creative Suite or ProtoPie while you’re eyes are closed
- You are open-minded for innovations and the ability to kill your darlings
- You have a proven ability to work autonomously and stay self-motivated
- You own a strong belief in the value of teamwork
Please note: To apply for this position it is mandatory to send in your portfolio (best case a small PDF or your Website) with any relevant work you’ve done so far!
- Work with talented and diverse colleagues from various departments of the Axel Springer family (tech, product, marketing, editorial)
- Startup experience with flat hierarchies, fast decision-making processes, and an inspiring high-pace environment
- We offer flexible working hours and the state-of-the-art hardware (smartphone, notebook) for mobile work
- You get free drinks, fresh fruit and discounts for the Axel Springer canteen
- We are located in a brand-new and very cool open office right in the heart of Berlin
- Great team of enthusiasts who are passionate about continuously improving the product
- There´s a eSports Corner and many more gimmicks that make you even more enjoy your work at upday!
Your contact person for this position is Michelle Meitner.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.smartrecruiters.com.