Website MBition GmbH
At MBition, we strive to bring digital luxury to mobility users around the world. To accomplish this, we are redefining how software is developed within the automotive field as part of an international Mercedes-Benz software development network. As a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz AG, we develop and integrate the next generation of Mercedes-Benz in-car infotainment systems that are based on the Mercedes-Benz Operating System (MBOS). In addition, we are responsible for the Mercedes me companion app, we provide seamless & connected mobility experiences and we contribute to Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) platform development.
As UI/UX Designer you will be working on MBition’s SoftwareFactory (SWF) for Mercedes-Benz, a large scaled CI/CD environment which is used to develop the Infotainment Platform, the car’s main five ECU’s (electronic control units) and many other products, building together the core of a Mercedes-Benz car. While providing standardisation, the CI/CD is flexible enough to cater for different needs. In SoftwareFactory we enable software engineers to continuously develop, integrate, deliver and deploy the mobility experience of the future.
About the team
You will join the newly-founded Developer Relations team, which is responsible for designing and building our developer portal and a variety of self-service solutions to best serve our users. Our vision is to bring excellent developer experience to everyone using SoftwareFactory by shaping the way our users interact with our DevOps platform. Whether it’s about shaping our developer entry portal, providing insights into our tools and systems, or automating frequent interaction points – in all we do, we have the user at heart. If you do too – you are at the right place.
At MBition you will become part of a collaborative and agile team with a mixture of all experience levels, nationalities and genders. You will also have the opportunity to develop yourself with a provided budget for further education and shape your career within MBition. Remote work within Germany is possible.
About the role
- Have an impact on department level by being the leading UI/UX specialist in SoftwareFactory
- Collaborate with product owners and engineering teams for optimising the user experience for thousands of developers
- Map, analyse and improve the user journey for all our users, across all tools and systems
- Keep your main focus on the products of our Developer Relations team, including our landing page and developer portal
- Conduct user research, design prototypes for your ideas, and collaborate with our team for their testing and implementation
- Degree in design or a related field, and/or multiple years of experience in UI/UX with a proven track record
- Familiarity with DevOps, agile methodologies and a rapid development cycle
- Sense for UI design and intuitive user interfaces, and excellent knowledge about UI guidelines
- Ability to use insights from various research methods to gain understanding of user needs
- Experience in the implementation of user-centered, data-driven solutions
- Ability to clearly communicate conceptual ideas
- Experience with Design Thinking and human-centered design
- Passion about user-centred products
- High level of motivation, proactiveness and independent working style
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- High level of creativity and conceptual thinking, combined with the ability to back-up your ideas with data
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary software hub, which is part of the Mercedes Benz AG
- Great company values that we are passionate about and live by every day at work. Have a look for yourself at mbition.io and scroll down to „The MBition Experience
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, and more
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte mbition.io.