Website tink GmbH
tink is the leading e-commerce platform for smart home hardware and services. Since the company was founded in 2016, we have helped over a million customers to create a smart and climate-friendly home. What sets us apart is that we not only offer the best hardware from renowned brands like Google, Apple, SONOS and Bosch. At tink, we provide holistic solutions for the use cases of our customers. Our team of >150 tinkies from over 25 nationalities is located in the heart of Berlin and covers our markets in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, Belgium and Sweden. tink is the right place for you if you are a motivated and highly skilled person that wants to accelerate our growth together.
Now we are looking for more smart and highly motivated tinkie for the expansion of tink and the following topics:
- Production of graphic artwork in line with our CI and brand guidelines.
- Creation of key visuals and creative concepts for different campaigns – from conception to delivery.
- Work on various online advertising materials for multiple channels, including newsletters, performance banners, and social media.
- Maintaining and develop the look and feel of the brand and the brand guidelines
- Mentor and guide junior team members by providing feedback and managing workload.
- Close collaboration with product team and channel owners to meet project timelines while ensuring high-quality design and pixel-prefect output.
- Work in close contact with the art / creative director to ensure projects are consistently on-brand and delivered on time.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in graphic design.
- Ability to expertly use design software such as Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Strong understanding of brand design, typography and layout principles.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- A solid portfolio showcasing strong branding and visual design skills.
- Experience in designing responsive and adaptive applications and websites.
- Experienced team with multi-year start-up, industry and consulting experience.
- Highly involved and motivated team with flat hierarchy.
- Lots of flexibility and creative freedom.
- Challenging tasks and supporting personal development.
- Dynamic start-up culture with extra benefits (for example, a contribution for Urban Sports Club, team events and delicious snacks and drinks).
- Office in the heart of Berlin with everything to collaborate and engage
- We make sure that you enjoy coming to work every day!
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte apply.workable.com.