Website Statista GmbH
Welcome to the global No.1 Business Data Platform!
With our high-end data platform and other various smart data analytic products and services, we empower people worldwide to make fact-based decisions. Several oft he most successful international companies and institutions trust Statista.
Founded 15 years ago in Hamburg, we have quickly developed into a global company. In our 13 office locations, we employ over 1,100 colleagues from more than 70 nationalities.
In our international working environment, everyone is encouraged to contribute ideas to make Statista a special place to work.
Our culture, framed by clear goals and a supporting team, paves the way for us to stay a profitable, leading player in the market.
We look forward to having you be a part of our team!
In our Creative Team, we focus on the holistic optimization of the entire Statista platform to provide a positive and intuitive user experience. We work closely with our internal clients to develop customized solutions and to realize them visually. Our tasks are diverse: from further development of our design system to video and motion right up to topics such as branding or creative campaign conception, we cover it all.
- As a Senior Graphic Designer, you will be responsible to drive the brand and help build, establish and expand the brand’s corporate identity
- You communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and ensure graphic design quality while developing their ideas into visuals
- Your daily business will be to develop and conceptualise a wide variety of marketing materials, templates, presentations and similar formats, consult and support other internal teams with your visual expertise
- You manage and improve the quality of existing digital and print products, as well as illustrations, social media posts and icons
- As a part of our creative team, you are able to manage and supervise your projects with Trello
- You will continuously develop the visual language of the Statista CI, e.g. in case of our commercial materials, including onboarding and developing new brand CIs
- You have a completed training, a degree or several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- You are an enthusiastic professional with a strong sense of quality who is passionate about design, typography and related trends
- You can confidently handle industry standard software like Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, Trello and others
- You have previously created style guides, CI concepts or have experience in visual brand building
- You handle a variety of design languages and audiences, be it customer presentations, editorial design, ads or infographics
- You have good project and time management skills and a keen eye for detail
- And you can work independently as well as in a team and you are reliable and a good communicator
- Position to be filled immediately, only applications with a visual portfolio will be considered
- High level of autonomy
- Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility
- Opportunity to grow quickly into mentor and/or leadership role
- Professional development
- Statista University – extensive training offer and individual coaching
- Extensive offer in the field of health promotion
- Dynamic, international team
- A team-oriented transfer of know-how
- Located directly within Hamburg’s city center
- HVV Profi Card
- Home Office & Flextime
- Visa Support
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.statista.com.