Website Scalable Capital GmbH
Scalable Capital was founded in 2014, entering the FinTech industry with the aim of democratizing investment management and brokerage. Our mission is to use modern technology to make investments both easier and more affordable. Today, Scalable Capital is Europe’s largest digital wealth manager with assets valued over 2 billion Euros under management, a neo-broker for independent decision makers, and a European leader in providing B2B digital wealth management platform solutions. Visit our finance blog or tune in for our podcast to find out what our expert team has to say.
If you are looking for scalability in your professional career, join us in re-defining how investors think about wealth creation and in making first class investment services available to everyone.
As a UI designer, you will work closely with your fellow designers and the product and engineering team. You get to design a customer facing digital product that provides the best investment experience.
- Design a simple, beautiful and intuitive user interface across multi-platform products and generate micro-interactions to enhance user engagement
- Provide innovative and practical solutions based on a good understanding of customer needs and behaviour as well as the product
- Take full ownership of the design lifecycle (from ideation to delivering a pixel-perfect design) and support during implementation
- Act as guardian of a consistent implementation of our design language across all platforms/projects
- Engage with your product owner and engineering colleagues on a daily basis
- A minimum of 3 years of industry experience in UI design (experience in the financial sector is advantageous but not essential)
- An excellent understanding of design patterns and approaches across different platforms: responsive web, native iOS and native Android
- An excellent craftsmanship with an eye for details that enables to deliver a high-standard final product
- A strong portfolio with case studies demonstrating creative problem-solving that relates to on-boarding, conversion, retention and off-boarding
- Excellent English or German communication skills to articulate design decisions and keeping the team informed of project progress and timings
- A great understanding of Sketch and how to maintain re-usable components with Symbols
- A good knowledge and experience across various design approaches, methodologies and prototyping
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating an innovative service that has a substantial impact on the lives of our customers
- Work with an international and growing team with past careers at large (financial) institutions such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Westwing or BlackRock
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich, one of Germany’s most attractive cities
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and your individual Education Package
- Enjoy numerous startup perks
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package
- Learn about the german culture and join our free german language courses
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte careers.scalable.capital.