Website s.Oliver Bernd Freier GmbH & Co. KG
TÄTIGKEITSFELD E-Commerce & Digital Innovations
UNTERNEHMENSBEREICH s.Oliver Group
ZEITPUNKT as soon as possible
Surely you know us from your wardrobe: s.Oliver, comma, Q/S designed by and LIEBESKIND BERLIN – these are all s.Oliver Group brands.
More than 50 years ago, Bernd Freier founded the company. He set up a team – enterprising and crazy enough not to shy away from taking risks and simply getting on with things. A team with a keen sense of fashion and style. Since then, we have had a decisive influence on the German and European fashion market, and been very successful along the way.
How do we manage that? By always having our finger on the pulse of the times and being passionate about what we do. The following is just as true now as it was back then: We love fashion! Who are we looking for? Personalities who fill our brands and corporate companies with life.
Do what you love
- Optimize the end-to-end design process and establish standards for UX and design across our digital sales channels (Webshops and Apps for s.Oliver, comma, and LIEBESKIND Berlin)
- Lead projects and manage UX & design resources including performance reporting
- Align with management, business units, Product Owners and technology leads to identify UX & design opportunities
- Work closely together with external parties to deliver best-in-class user interfaces and experiences
- Develop and accomplish an user centered design strategy and promote a design culture within our digital sales channel
Bring in your experience
- Inspiring expert who believes that design can have an essential and long-term impact on our customer behavior and business success
- Extensive experience in data- and hypothesis-driven design as well as with the most used design and prototyping tools (i.e. Sketch, Figma. InVision, Adobe CC)
- Ability to put oneself in the position of the consumer and thus the identification of potentials
- Strategic and creative thinker, able to manage stakeholders and competing priorities
- At least several years of experience in e-commerce product design and experiences in an agile environment
- Flexible worktime
- Employer’s allowance to occupational retirement provision
- Employer’s allowance to occupational disability insurance
- Nursery school (0-6 years) „Mini Club“
- Childcare allowance „Mini Plus“
- Travelling allowance
- Anniversary payment
- s.Oliver Card
- Betrieblicher Arzt
- Kostenfreie Parkplätze
- Gute Verkehrsanbindung
- Vergünstigung bei den Stadtwerken Würzburg
- Kostenfreie Getränke (Wasser, Kaffee, Tee)
- s.Oliver Academy inkl. Coaching
We are looking forward to your complete online application (incl. start date and salary requirement).
Your contact person
s.Oliver Bernd Freier GmbH & Co.KG
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.soliver-group.com.