Website Red Bull GmbH
Giving wiiings to people and ideas since 1987
In the 1980s Dietrich Mateschitz developed a formula known as the Red Bull Energy Drink. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category.
Do you want to help us amaze our audience by providing state of the art motion design?
As part of the creative team, you are responsible for developing and realizing graphical ideas and concepts for Red Bull TV multiplatform channels. You’ll work in close cooperation with a team of creative professionals, Art Directors, Producers and Project Managers. You develop new ideas and outstanding visual for format packages due to RBTV Corporate Identity and Content strategy. You’ll use your wide skillset of visualization techniques and your collaborative mindset to provoke new creative thinking that will drive innovation and help bring the Red Bull Universe to customers` platforms.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
DEVELOP AND REALIZE DESIGNS
In this role, you’ll develop and realize designs that meet creative objectives and advance our channel and brand strategy. Following brief guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries.
Finally, you’ll take the initiative on projects and deliver new and innovative solutions in time. You’ll also communicate and present your design vision and solutions to stakeholders.
COOPERATE WITH CREATIVE TEAMS AND CLIENTS
You’ll collaborate with the Motion Design team, Art Directors, Producers and Project Managers to develop concepts and designs. In addition, the creation of graphic templates for use by other team members and clients will be part of your responsibilities.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- 2-3 years experience in Motion Graphic Design
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to brand-based format package design
- Demonstrable conceptual skills with a strong motion graphic portfolio
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite and Maxon Cinema 4D
- Up to date with the latest design trends, techniques and technologies
- Strong communicator with the ability to mediate creative problems effectively and creating novel solutions
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, collaborate with a team and show ownership
- Degree in Graphic Design, Media or similar
- Fluent in English, any additional language considered an advantage
- Travel 10%
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 1,896 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. The job advertisement is aimed at all people equally, regardless of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.redbull.com.