Website Neuraum Ventures GmbH
Neuraum â€“ â€žwe shape the future of building for a better lifeâ€ť
As our Head of Product you have the unique opportunity to own and grow our well established key portal Fertighaus.de and the same time being involved in kicking of exciting new projects in our markets.
- You are part of our leadership team and work closely with our founders to further develop the product department of our fast growing company
- You shape and own the vision, strategy & roadmap of our products and get your hands dirty to make it happen
- You create a world-class user experience based on business sense, user research, data analysis & competitor benchmarks
- You are responsible for the product development process and manage your team consisting of specialists in Product Management, UX/UI and QA
- You ensure a focused and balanced mix of working on continuous improvements, long-term step changes and completely new products
- You are a direct coach to each team member, helping them to succeed and grow in their personal careers
- You are the natural center of the close collaboration between Product, Marketing, Sales, Ops, BI and Engineering
- You have significant experience in Product Management of transactional online businesses (e.g. lead gen, marketplace, e-commerce) and proven real impact on core KPIs
- You have successfully hired, led and developed smart Product Managers before
- You are as motivated to spec out a feature as you are to leverage yourself
- You are highly analytical and capable of defining and defending a strong opinion based on facts
- You count user empathy as your superpower and have experience in user centric methods like Designs Sprints and Design Thinking
- You are familiar with the latest product & UX trends and guidelines, yet are not afraid of thinking out-of-the-box when there is reason to deviate from existing best practices
- You can recognize in which projects quality and reliability are crucial, and in which speed is king
- You are proactive, self-driven and comfortable with a fast-paced, highly goal-oriented environment and have the potential to make yourself irreplaceable
- You love teamwork and include experts from inside or outside the company into product ideation & development process
- You love collaboration across functions and have strong communication skills
- You are fluent in English and have at least a good understanding of German.
What we offer
- Impact: A shaping role in a fast growing company, a leading platform and new projects, a very strong dev-team, and a rewarding mission: helping people to find the home of their dreams
- Personal development: Space and trust combined with mentoring through our experienced founders and full support for internal and external training & development activities
- Ideal IT & BI Setup: Highly experienced and supportive Dev-Team, micro-services architecture, latest tech-stack, own DW with real-time data insights and a great ratio of BI resources
- Strong & fun colleagues: An experienced, highly motivated team with an open & supporting culture, short decisions and a healthy mix of seriousness & fun is expecting you
- Attractive conditions: A highly competitive package and flexible working hours
- Pleasant atmosphere: Hang out on our gigantic rooftop terrace or enjoy fresh fruits and beverages. Our beautiful office is located in Berlin-Mitte close to Rosenthaler Platz and surrounded by tons of fantastic restaurants and bars.
You want to make a difference and contribute actively to the growth of a company? You are looking for exciting tasks with responsibility?! Then letâ€™s have a talk! Please apply at https://neuraum-jobs.personio.de/job/93158?_pc=28123#apply. If you have further questions look at our homepage www.neuraum.com or give us a call (030-577040923). Your contact person is Meike Klingsporn-Schliep.
Um sich fĂĽr diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org