Website LOVOO GmbH
Getting to know people in an entertaining way – this is what LOVOO stands for. Founded in 2011, LOVOO GmbH is now part of the listed Meet Group Inc. and is committed to connecting people – in the digital and real world – in form of a dating app that enables people to meet people directly in their area or on entertaining live streams. LOVOO is as diverse as its users and offers a multitude of ways to interact with others. Swipe, match, flirt, send icebreakers or use the radar – all this makes the online dating world even more exciting. Those who are looking for more can use LOVOO Live to freely express themselves, get creative and become part of a community. A team of some 150 passionate and motivated employees proactively works towards making this mission a reality. This has allowed LOVOO GmbH to become a leading dating app in the German-speaking world.
Diverse – authentic – entertaining. That is LOVOO.
Apply now and become a part of us.
Design and User Experience (UX) are at the heart of everything we do. As a Head of Design (m/f/d) you are leading, mentoring and driving a team of Interaction, Product and Brand Designers through an iterative design process to tackle complex tasks and challenges into intuitive, effective and delightful User Experience for millions of people from around the world – whether first-time users or sophisticated experts.
Achieving this objective requires cooperation with Designers, our Research Team, Developers and Product Managers and more stakeholders throughout the entire design process – from user flows and wireframes to user interface mockups and prototypes. In each phase, it is up to you to anticipate what our users and stakeholders need, to be their voice and to make sure that the finished product surprises and delights them.
- Leading the design function and team with personnel responsibility, including building a high-performance team through recruiting as well as through personal and professional development of the team members
- Constantly improving the user experience and defining an overall strategy for UX
- Establishing design systems and processes that elevate design performance
- Ensuring Brand guidelines are followed across all Brand communication touchpoints
- Owning all design metrics and KPIs
- Overseeing and reviewing design development and design of iterative interaction flows, wireframes, visual and interactive prototypes, and detailed design specifications
- Use of market analyses and customer research results as a basis for design decisions as well as the integration of data-based insights to control the UX strategy
- Ensuring timely and detailed completion of all deliverables as well as the implementation of objectives and measurable business requirements
- Effective and intensive collaboration with both functional and business stakeholders
- At least five years professional experience as UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Information Architect or in a comparable position with very strong UX skills
- At least two years as a manager of a small to medium-sized design team
- High competence to empower and lead our Design team
- Pronounced knowledge and competence in Brand Design and Brand Marketing
- A successfully completed university degree in the fields of sociology or psychology is an advantage
- A diverse and meaningful portfolio that includes numerous solutions to UX design challenges
- Experience in an iteration-based product development process, such as Scrum or Product Discovery
- The ability to evaluate and view results from different perspectives, such as UX, business and product
- Excellent communication skills for the comprehensible and convincing presentation of design concepts to colleagues, partners and stakeholders as well as to the management
- Strong entrepreneurial thinking and hands-on mentality
- Highly self-organized with the ability to prioritize and to work well in a dynamic organization
- Very good written and spoken English skills, German skills are a strong plus
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Development and significant involvement in shaping your area of responsibility by contributing your own ideas and taking on independent projects
- Intensive leadership coaching and support in personnel management and development
- Modern offices with a billiard table, foosball table and ergonomic office equipment right in the heart of Dresden and Berlin
- Flexible working hours, home office and a great work-life balance
- Professional and personal development through feedback talks, language courses, webinars and coaching as well as in-house events such as Showtime or the LOVOO Compass
- A motivated and international team
- Collaborative, department overlapping cooperation and an intensive exchange with our parent company “The Meet Group”
- The opportunity to actively participate in international conferences and local Meetups
- Assistance with relocation for international employees
- Comprehensive selection of drinks as well as a rich culinary offer with daily breakfast and regular lunch and dinner offers
- Diverse sports and health offerings plus our own LOVOO Gym
- Job ticket for the public transportation for Dresden or Berlin
Prager Straße 10