LOOP is an award winning interactive agency based in Salzburg with satellite offices in Copenhagen, Berlin, Sydney and New York City. We work on outstanding online campaigns in web, social, content and mobile specializations. Over the last few years our brilliant team has done remarkable and innovative work for internationally recognised high-profile brands such as Puma, Audi, Corona, Red Bull and numerous others.
You are a talented product designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences and visual styles for websites and mobile applications. You’re a hands on designer and can be solely responsible for working on and conceiving creative design solutions. You are positive, proactive and feel at home in a fast growing and motivated team environment.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enjoy interesting challenges and solving problems.
- Love to work with international clients and within an international team.
- Good design portfolio in the area of UX / UI.
- Experienced at using Sketch, Invision and Adobe CC applications.
- Ability to design interaction models for mobile and web solution.
- Proven ability to produce interactive design works from concept to delivery.
- Motivation to manage your own projects and work under tight deadlines.
- Creating graphical user interfaces and user interactions for desktop and mobiles as well in creating designs for mobile applications (iOS, Android).
Our flat hierarchy and exceptional team culture, is key to the personality of our agency. We believe that there is a wide range of talent in our team, so we won´t restrict passionate people from learning skills in new areas for professional growth. We promote continual advancement in our staff by giving opportunities to attend tech conferences, meetups, workshops and further training. Plus we’re really charming people as well.
So if you are motivated to join the LOOP Team, we are happy to offer you a full-time position as a Junior Product Designer in Salzburg. Your entry level and starting salary will be based on your experience. To be considered for this role, send your application, CV, portfolio and earliest possible start date to email@example.com.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org