About this role
As the first digital hospital, we are rebuilding the healthcare experience from scratch. This allows us to provide patients with an outstanding level of care that we would want our own loved ones to experience.Backed by renowned international investors, we are helping an ever-growing number of patients receive the highest quality of medical procedures the UK has to offer. To help us maintain this level of care, we need to expand our Marketing team with highly motivated and passionate people who thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be a crucial part of fulfilling our mission to raise the standard of care and make it accessible to all. You will contribute to our vision by shaping the evolution of our visual identity and ensuring the proper use of our brand guidelines across all marketing produced.
What you will do
- Conceptualise, create and improve our art direction
- Involvement in all visual media production from conceptualisation to realisation (print, digital, video, website, key presentations, etc.)
- Management of photoshoots and video production internally & externally
- Managing external agencies and freelancers (video production, photographers, motion graphic designers etc…)
- Owning our Brand visuals, ensuring brand consistency across our website, social media platforms, and any marketing collateral produced
Who you are
- Are fluent in both spoken and written English (no German skills required)
- Have a pixel-perfect mindset with attention to detail
- A good sense of composition and colour theory (an eye for optimal visual layouts and how to give balance to the composition)
- Multidisciplinary, be able to apply skills to multiple media (video, print, digital, etc)
- Ability to understand, adapt, and apply brand guidelines
- Creative mindset and ability to rationally challenge the status quo
- Independent and collaborative, working well autonomously.
- Have the ability to think on your feet and a willingness to adapt and develop
- Ability to change perspectives to solve problems
- Good knowledge of Adobe Suite and Figma
In your application, please provide your portfolio with previous graphic design work, projects or examples of your work during your studies.
What we offer
- A hybrid-remote working setup that allows for flexibility week by week, as well as a 4-week per year fully remote allowance where our team can choose to work from anywhere in the world (with a stable internet connection!)
- An Urban Sports Club (All-sports-in-one) membership which provides our team with a flexible sports flat rate. The aim is to encourage people to lead a healthier lifestyle by providing access to over 1200 sports and wellness centres across Berlin.
- A subscription to Headspace Meditation App to help our team to stress less, unwind and practice mindfulness
- Mindsurance mental health support subscription that allows each team member to have free consultations with therapists and psychologists for mental health signposting, recommendations and diagnosis
- Employee Training & Development budget to help you continuously learn and grow
- German Lessons to help our team integrate and settle in Berlin better
- Independent Cultural Societies with generous budgets to organise events, meet-ups and cultural exchange evenings for themselves and the wider team
- Social Budgets for project lunches, department dinners or drinks with the team
- Corporate Discount Benefits that include innumerable subscriptions and discounts to brands, including fashion and technology
- Quarterly Awards to reward exemplary achievements and performances
- Regular team events, including BBQs, Boat Parties, Stammtisch, Sports Days, Pub Quizzes, an annual team offsite and Summer and Christmas parties
- An Office brunch every Monday, Team Lunches, Friday beers, wines and snacks and fortnightly Team Lunches to explore Kreuzberg’s culinary delights with our colleagues. Meanwhile, a selection of fresh fruit, snacks, fairtrade coffee and Yorkshire Tea is available in our kitchen every day.
- Previous experience in a start-up environment
The application process
Total duration: 2-3 weeks
We believe in giving everyone an equal chance. We want to find out if you have the necessary skills, independent of your background, gender, ethnicity, age etc. and take active steps to reduce any potential bias in our recruitment process.
- Screening: After you submit your application materials, Our Graphic Designer will review them to gauge if they meet our requirements. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible.
- Recruiter call: If you pass the initial screening, we will be in touch to schedule an initial video call. The goal of this initial video interview is to learn more about you and what you are looking for. This call is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Medbelle and the role so that we can evaluate if there is a mutual fit.
- Case Study: You will undergo a case study on a relevant topic to the role.
- Hiring Manager interview: If this all goes well, we will be in touch to schedule a video or face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, which will allow you to show how your experience will help you contribute to the role and department.
- Cultural alignment interview: Your final conversation will be a more personal chat with one of our colleagues, usually a co-founder. It will ensure that you will be a great addition to our team and feel at home here.
At Medbelle, we are building the digital hospital of the future.
We have been providing elective surgical procedures for thousands of patients since 2016 and have been building technology to fundamentally change how secondary care is delivered.
Our mission is extraordinarily ambitious: To build a digital hospital that provides better outcomes, better patient experience, lower costs, and a better provider experience. This can only be achieved if we rethink the provision of care, leveraging technology to
- Empower patients in managing their care
- Measure and optimise medical outcomes
- Reduce the healthcare cost by addressing the biggest inefficiencies
- Support healthcare staff to provide care with more ease
We started Medbelle in 2016 and have since assembled a team of doctors, digital experts, nurses, managers and programming boffs.
We are a team of all ages, beliefs, backgrounds and interests; there are musicians, artists, students, fitness fanatics, mothers and fathers.
Everyone is encouraged to fulfil their professional ambitions while making an impact for our patients and working towards a brighter future for healthcare.
Alone you go fast, together you go far: We celebrate strong individual performance – but we believe that it is only the first step towards success. Extraordinary results require that talented individuals collaborate, with strong opinions weakly held and with a shared commitment to do whatever is best to achieve our joint mission.
If this role, our mission, and our culture resonate with you then we would love to hear from you.
We are also open to general applications from extraordinary candidates.
If you want to learn more about us, here are some links to get you started:
At Medbelle, we strive daily to be as inclusive as possible, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger.
We will always celebrate you for, well, being you!
This means all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte medbelle.jobs.personio.de.