At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be part of the 6-months internship in international brand management for the Gen Z and Gen Alpha brand got2b
- Active involvement in the innovation processes
- Own set of responsibilities for a specific project
- Strategic market analysis, update and administration of standard reporting, e.g. market share report
- Creation of consumer and competitor profiles
- Development of concepts, packaging & design ideas
- Independent steering of promotional projects, being in contact with other departments, agencies and distribution countries
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in business-related fields with focus on marketing, brand management or similar
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is beneficial
- Fluent English language skills are a must, German and other languages are advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Team-player with high level of independence
- Self-motivated, creative and open-minded personality
- Affinity for hair styling & color, fashion, beauty care products
- Trend awareness in Beauty Care market
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.henkel.de.