Website Grohe AG
GROHE is a leading global brand for complete bathroom solutions and kitchen fittings, dedicated to providing innovative water products that deliver “Pure Freude an Wasser”. GROHE has been committed to the values of technology, quality, design and sustainability that illustrate GROHE’s commitment to creating exceptional experiences. With its engineering, innovation and design activities anchored in Germany, GROHE products bear the quality label “Made in Germany”. GROHE was the first in its industry to win the German government’s CSR prize and was also featured in the Fortune® magazine’s ranking of Top 50 that are “Changing the World”.
Since 2014 GROHE is part of LIXIL – a pioneer for water and housing products.
For our Brand & Creation Team we are looking for a Graphic Designer (m/f/d) 25h/week. The position is funded for one year with the option to extend the contract for a further year. If you feel at ease in a fast-growing global company with an open-minded culture, international colleagues and challenging projects then keep reading!
Your tasks & responsibilities
- You will work on development of creative concepts in house and with the external agencies
- You will support by creating concepts for literature and other communication material, beeing in charge of the entire graphic process up to the final artwork
- You will work on imageediting/composings yourself, but also coordinate with external studios/CGI artists and photographers
- You will work on planning, organization and support of photoshootings togeher with product management and photostudios
- You will work with CELUM Archive incl. preparation of the images and approval
You should have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Communication or Graphic Design
- Secure handling of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Premiere)
- A high affinity to digital platforms
- You are creative, strong in ideas and have a good eye for design and typography
- Structured and creative working method paired with reliability and an independent working style
- You are flexible and have a qualitative, team-oriented working style
- You enjoy design and have strong ideas and appreciate working in a team in an international environment
- Very good written and spoken knowledge of English
- Attractive remuneration in accordance with the collective agreement IG Metall (NRW) as well as additional payments
- Flexible working time
- Individual development based on the concepts of our GROHE Master Academy
- Use of our diverse employee offers (discounts on travel, fashion, media, etc.)
We’re the perfect match, if…
- Your job is your passion and you feel “Pure Freude an Wasser” just like us
- You appreciate a respectful environment
- You like to break new ground and keep learning
- You always try to do the right thing
Are we on the same wavelength? Then apply now!
Mrs. Berna Ekinci
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte grohe.softgarden.io.