Website Eurowings Digital
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe’s smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
In order to achieve our high ambitious goals, we are looking for clever minds, trouble-shooter, implementers and communication talents. With more than 40 million annual customers worldwide, Eurowings is one of the leading airlines in the European market. Eurowings Digital is a subsidiary of Eurowings Aviation and transforms the Eurowings brand from an airline to a holistic, digital travel companion for the entire travel chain.
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Join Eurowings Digital as UX Researcher (f/m/diverse) and take responsibility in providing a meaningful experience to all our customers – in more than 50 countries within Europe and the world.
As a UX Researcher (f/m/diverse) you are part of a cross-functional team. You work in an agile environment with flat hierarchies. You play a crucial role in our experience team and you work in close collaboration with UX/UI Designers, Product Owners and Data Analysts, helping them to do the right decisions based on qualitative and quantitative research insights. You support our teams in integrating user research methods into product development and design processes. You will lift the level of customer centric thinking within various teams. Providing a foundation of data and insights you will empower your colleagues to make the right decision when building products and services.
- Discover: With strong empathy, you’ll help us to build a deep understanding of problems and needs of our website and app users – by conducting first level research and gathering insights from our various digital and analogue customer touch points
- Define: You convert problem statements and insights into opportunities – you help our teams to make product decisions based on user statements, exploratory research as well as quantitative and qualitative data
- Develop: With a strong understanding of research methodologies, you set the stage for user research at Eurowings Digital – by preparing, executing and analysing usability tests, moderating customer workshops or leading through user labs
- Deliver: You convert your insights and findings into recommendations of action for the squads. To enrich our product strategy over time, you validate personas, user journeys and product strategy in collaboration with the UX/UI team to communicate insights across development teams and the whole company
- You have at least 3 years of experience working at customer-focused product companies or digital agencies, where you were part of delivering an outstanding user experience.
- You have completed a degree in psychology, social sciences, human-machine interaction, user experience design or similar and/or proven relevant professional experience.
- You have a deep understanding of research methodologies and UX principles in general. Your expertise is in qualitative and moderated research methods. Ideally you have good knowledge of quantitative and unmoderated methods.
- You have first experience with the creation and maintenance of user panels and insights repositories.
- You have an understanding of Web Analytics (Google/Adobe) as well as voice of customer analytics and you know how to include data with research insights.
- You know scrum process and methods like design thinking or design sprint.
- You have strong communication and presentation skills in order to pitch and validate long term user research strategies with your peers.
- You work autonomously and you can motivate yourself and your colleagues to strive for the best user experience.
- You have case study or other excerpt of your work as an online portfolio or a PDF file. Please send it with your application. Applications without a case study or similar are unlikely to be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.
Eurowings Digital Benefits
We value your performance and offer you plenty of advantages
- Fly with friends and family around the world by using the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year + two days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve
- With the JobTicket you can use public transports for a minimum amount of money in Cologne´s region
- Get discounts across a large range of brands (e.g. Telekom, Urban Sports, Apple, Sixt, Bosch…)
- With Lunchit, Eurowings Digital finances 2 euros of your lunch on working days!
Drive your career growth
- Evolve professionally in our agile environment by taking part in challenging projects with cutting edge technologies and a lot of personal responsibility
- Shape your career growth through regular discussions with your Team Lead and 360° feedbacks from your colleagues
- Work in a cross functional team where you gain/share knowledge every day and on regular talks like “Peer School” or “Ask the Expert”
- Every year you will get a training budget for meetups, conferences, trainings, coaching
- You can improve your (German) language skills through our online and onsite courses
- With your Linkedin Learning account you access plenty of additional trainings and courses
We bring a unique environment, where we make it happen
- Participate directly in the creation of our product that helps millions of customers create amazing travel memories
- Feel at home in our (English speaking) international & diverse team
- Take part in our regular team events where we celebrate all together e.g. major successes, Carnival or the end of the year!
- Feel our unique atmosphere: a start-up spirit integrated in a big company
- With our trust-based working hours, you can start and finish at a time that suits you for a harmonized work-life balance
- Our hybrid working model gives you the flexibility to keep close connections with your teammates at our offices (e.g. through onsite events), while also having the possibility to work from home
- Relocation package and personalized support (e.g. for Visa or Work Permit) will be offered for you and your family if needed
- Four partners (HR Manager, Team Lead, Mentor, Buddy) will support and guide you in your first weeks. Additionally, you start your journey with our Welcome Days where you get all key information about our company
- #Trust&Commitment #Customer #Data-Driven #Performance #Do-it : join us and live our values. This already resulted in specific actions like: Fuckup nights, guided tours at the airport or strategy sprints!
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte eurowings-digital.de.