Website Horizn Studios GmbH
Shape the voice of the leading travel brand for the next generation.
In your role as Copywriter (m/f/d) you will be mainly responsible for developing and executing our brand language with engaging copy and creative content ideas for various projects across digital, social and print channels.
As a member of the creative team, you will be reporting to the Team Lead Brand Marketing and the Creative Director. You will be working collaboratively and supporting cross-functional teams. Our in-house creative team is responsible for a broad range of content – from Horizn Studios’ brand voice across all channels, brand and product messaging onsite, our wholesale and retail experience, to product and packaging for each of our products.
- Idea generation and development, writing targeted, conversion-driven copy for campaigns including campaign copy, punch lines, short copy and captions.
- Write compelling copy for marketing campaigns and product launches across all collaterals like Paid Social ads, CRM Marketing, Website as well as for PR, Wholesale, Point of Sale (our own stores and selective retail) and the product itself along with its packaging.
- Exchange on briefings and take direction from the creative and marketing leads to execute cohesive and elevated seasonal campaigns and product launches and work with cross-channel marketing partners to understand unique channel needs.
- Collaborate with Brand Editor, Art Director and Social Media and Performance Managers, to concept and produce engaging content across a range of brand projects and touchpoints while maintaining the brand tone of voice through-out.
Your Skills and Experience
- Min. 2+ years of experience in a relevant environment such as an advertising agency, or working for a young lifestyle/fashion brand; start-up experience is a plus
- BA degree in media studies, creative writing, marketing, communications, journalism, English/German or equivalent professional experience
- Native in German and fluent in English
- Strategic and thoughtful in your approach to campaign concepts and product launches; good understanding of media / channel creative strategy
- You are passionate about transferring marketing objectives into compelling copy
- Strong organisational abilities, being able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, meet stringent deadlines and quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Must be passionate about fashion and lifestyle and be aware of current style and zeitgeist
- Adept in trends, culture, and events; bring inspiring external insight into the work and have a natural curiosity
- Strong creative vision but eager for collaboration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are a team player, proactive and solution-oriented
Please note: As a purpose driven company, we actively fight climate change, racism, gender-inequality and support underprivileged individuals and communities, such as forcefully displaced youth and refugees. We expect you to actively support and contribute to our causes.
What we offer
- A culture of collaboration, empowerment, innovation and diversity
- Flexible working times, home office, remote work and two additional holidays for your further development
- A purpose-driven company dedicated to changing the way we travel for good (Peta-certified, Corp B certification in process, social and art programme)
- A supportive and encouraging work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Ownership for your field of responsibility
- Personal and career development including further educational courses
- The possibility to make a true impact on the business, take responsibility and shape the future of our growing company on an international level
- A supportive work culture: your colleagues from other departments, management or HR are always at your side and available for sparring or mentoring if needed
- A competitive salary, accompanied by a nice welcome package, and other benefits such as free coffee, cold drinks, healthy snacks, public transport, or health club benefits – and, of course, great employee discounts on our products.
- Everyone at Horizn Studios is a shareholder and so will you – we share the love, sweat and the fruits with everyone.
That speaks to you?
Don’t hesitate and send us your CV, your portfolio or examples of work – along with a few words on why you think you should get on board plus your earliest possible starting date. Please include multiple examples of past work in a variety of different areas and mediums. We are excited to be hearing from you!
Horizn Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law. If you feel mistreated in the recruitment process or experience any kind of discrimination, please don’t hesitate to directly contact HR or our MD at or .
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte horizn-studios.jobs.personio.de.