As the Brand Designer, you will support act as ‘brand guardian’ for consistent brand representation in all brand communications and will support our Brand Design team in delivering on multiple aras. This includes: In-store, Packaging, Corporate Design, Digital, E-Com, Windows, Event & PR, Partnerships and Licences, Campaigns and special requests.
You will be responsible for assisting in the development of strong creative on-brand concepts in all brand communication and corporate media. You will enrich creative concepts with impactful story-lines, layouts, artworks and illustrations. The Brand Designer will have a good understanding of the brand, brand language and visual brand language to design brand communications that are relevant, understandable and relatable for the end consumer.
This opportunity will give you the chance to:
- Be heavily involved in the development of holistic brand identity for dissemination within the organisation.
- Gain a strong understanding of design, terminology, layouts, materials, print and colour techniques, media requirements, professional design software and production.
- Self-responsible working ethic. Input into creative brief, idea concepts, brainstorm and pitch ideas. Creating mood boards, doing comp-shops, reviewing existing materials, creating mock-ups and concept presentations.
- Develop a deep understanding of fashion retail, lifestyle and its end consumer, as well as increasing market awareness of relevant trends and developments.
- Have an impactful input into creative brief, idea concepts, brainstorm and pitch ideas
- Create mood boards, doing comp-shops, reviewing existing materials, creating mock-ups and concept presentations.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience.
- Work closely with other internal marketing teams, and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
At C&A you can look forward to:
- An exciting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- In-depth induction into your new role
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- The option to work from home
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including on a public transport travel pass
We would love to speak to those with:
- Fluent in English writing and communication. German language skills is also an advantage.
- A good knowledge of relevant Adobe Suite. Knowledge in After Effects would be also be helpful
- Good understanding of converting creative content into various analog and digital channels and touchpoints.
- At least 12 months+ work experience in Fashion or other relevant industry; Retail, Lifestyle, Beauty, etc
- Exeruence of print pre-production experience would also helo, but not essential
- Understanding of the relationship between words, photography, video, and graphic design
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.c-and-a.com.