Our Solution Factory at NavVis is an innovative team that creates new applications for customers based on our technology. We know about the importance of working in interdisciplinary teams consisting of business strategists, designers, software specialists and product marketers.
As an Innovation Designer you will work on new applications and drive the process from initial user research to prototyping and product launch. You have excellent communication skills, a structured way of working and passion for perfectly thought through solutions? You love to work user centered and you know how to apply your design research techniques in an innovation driven product development process.
You could work on a virtual reality application for automotive factories, a tool to visually monitor the construction progress of large buildings or an indoor navigation solution designed for the world’s biggest transportation hubs.
Are you excited to createi nnovative solutions that transform existing industries? Can you leverage the impact of NavVis technology with your design approach? Then help us to bring our unique NavVis technology to a range of clients around the world!
You will work on:
- Interacting with clients globally to understand their innovation needs via expert interviews, problem-solving sessions and workshops
- Conduct user research, understand pain points and identify opportunities for the application of NavVis technology
- Visualize and build prototypes together with our software specialists
- Test prototypes with clients in a realistic environment and assess the value of the solution
- Teach colleagues in design methodologies and strengthen design thinking and lean product development across the Solution Factory team
- Relevant practical experience in interaction design, product design or similar ideally in the context of digital technology
- A proven track record of design thinking and lean product development capabilities
- Impressive problem-solving skills and excellent communications; you can quickly understand and visualize complex information
- A good understanding of either business strategy or software development is a plus
- Very good knowledge of both German and English with native or near-native fluency in at least one of the two
- Deep interest in startups & passion for our technology
NavVis builds the world’s most advanced 3D mapping system, the browser-based IndoorViewer, and a game-changing indoor navigation app based on computer vision. We are a young, enthusiastic team from global top-tier institutions (Stanford, Harvard, Microsoft, McKinsey,..) and we love challenging tasks. You’ll get a supportive environment, lots of responsibility, and room for personal development from day one.
NavVis is located close to Stiglmaierplatz in the heart of Munich, Germany. We believe in flexible working hours and run awesome team events. Our interdisciplinary culture aims to bring out the best of everyone and we are looking to quickly grow our team of currently around 100 amazing individuals ☺
We are a top-funded start-up backed by renowned international venture funds and honored with numerous awards!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte die folgende URL: http://www.navvis.com/company/careers/jobs/solution-factory/innovation-designer-f-m.html →